Interest in an “easy feature/bug” day

Antonio Salazar Cardozo

Apr 22, 2017, 3:14:40 PM4/22/17
to Lift
Hey folks,
Wanted to gauge the interest there might be in declaring an easy feature/bug
day where folks from the community can come in and pipe in some fixes for the
handful of issues that are currently marked as being easy to fix. One or more of
the committers would be available to help out, and folks could contribute time
either by coding and submitting a PR, or if you prefer by helping to test fixes that
are submitted. Obviously any committers that are around would also be available
for helping on more complex features/issues if that piques anyone's interest.

Looking for interest from two sides---committers and contributors who aren't
committers who might be interested in picking those tasks up. I'm currently
not looking to discuss the when necessarily, more curious as to whether folks
are interested first.

Of course if you see this and decide to just pick up an easy bug without having
a designated day for it, that's also welcome ;)
Thanks,
Antonio

Antonio Salazar Cardozo

Apr 22, 2017, 3:16:09 PM4/22/17
to Lift
My mistake; the correct link for issues that are currently marked easy is:

The previous one was restricted to a particular milestone. There are plenty
to go around! :)
Thanks,
Antonio

Dave Price

Apr 24, 2017, 10:58:06 AM4/24/17
to Lift
Hey Antonio:

I think this is a great idea.  I would be interested in attempting to tackle some of these.

Thanks,

Dave