Incompatibility in master wrt. addin onclick-attributes

Andreas Joseph Krogh

Mar 18, 2015, 7:56:27 PM3/18/15
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

I'm clicking thru my application testing Lift-3 and I'm observing the following incompatibility with 2.6:

If one has markup like this:
   foo
</a>

Then this wont work:
"a [onclick]" #> SHtml.ajaxInvoke(() => Stuff)

It will just render the a-tag unaffected.

If you drop the href="#" part it will work and the following is generated:
<a id="lift-event-js-F791343867763FT5W4F">foo</a>

Shall I file an issue for this?

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh
CTO / Partner - Visena AS

Antonio Salazar Cardozo

Mar 19, 2015, 2:17:27 PM3/19/15
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Whoaaaa. Yeah, please do. That sounds like a particularly fun/bizarre interaction between the
href context-path rewriting and the event-handler-extraction code, I think I know where it will
be happening.
Thanks,
Antonio

Andreas Joseph Krogh