already logged in. Please logout first

riley

May 14, 2016, 1:14:50 AM5/14/16
to Lift
I have a Lift application that has been behaving normally, until now.
I introduced some URL encoding code recently. After that I have been seeing this problem now and then.
Instead of being lead to my /user/login page, I  see a blank page and the browser does display the URL of the login page.
To take to see the login screen, I have to refresh the page. Then I see "Confirm Form submission .."
Once I login it does take me to my landing page. However I see this - already logged in. Please logout first

It appears that this message is a property "already logged in" = "already logged in. Please logout first"

I am not sure what is going on here.
I have not posted any code here, because I don't know yet where I have a problem.

Please advise.
Thanks for your time

Brett Grace

May 15, 2016, 11:52:17 AM5/15/16
to Lift
The default behavior for ProtoUser is that, once a user is logged in, the login page is removed from the Menu, so that it cannot be accessed and attempting to do so returns the message you are seeing. Take a look at ProtoUser.loginMenuLocParams.

As a guess, maybe you are redirecting an already logged in user to the login page, in which case you just need to add a loggedIn_? check to see if that's the right thing to do.

If that doesn't work then you should probably post the relevant portions of your Boot.scala.