RestHelper print out all available urls

alexmnyc

Apr 16, 2015, 1:46:50 PM4/16/15
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Guys,

Does Lift support an out of the box printing out a list of all mapped URL's similar to Rails 'rake routes'? It would be nice to be able to do this specifically for RestHelper objects.

Antonio Salazar Cardozo

Apr 16, 2015, 4:38:45 PM4/16/15
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Because RestHelpers are defined as pattern matches, I don't think there's really a good
way to do this without running into some halting problem issues, though we may be able
to do it heuristically.

I've been dealing with this problem while thinking about ways that we can increase RestHelper
performance (because we can't really build a “routing table” in terms of an optimized URI-based
trie-like dispatch table unless we know what URIs map where). Not sure what the best
solution will ultimately be.
Thanks,
Antonio