How do I just download the JAR files?

瀏覽次數:15 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Donald McLean

未讀,
2016年4月1日 下午1:18:102016/4/1
收件者:liftweb
I don't use SBT, so I need to be able to just download the JAR files.

I used to be able to do this from the Maven repository on sonatype.org, but now I'm getting a message "Repository "Scala Tools" [id=scala-tools] exists but is not exposed."

Thank you,

Donald

Antonio Salazar Cardozo

未讀,
2016年4月1日 下午2:45:032016/4/1
收件者:Lift
What JAR files are you looking for, specifically? The Lift ones are on Sonatype

The scala-tools repo has been outdated for a while, I think, so I'm not surprised
it's now gone away.
Thanks,
Antonio

Donald McLean

未讀,
2016年4月1日 晚上11:10:202016/4/1
收件者:liftweb
Hi Antonio,

I'm looking for the Scala 2.11/Lift 2.6.2 JAR files.

In particular: actor, common, json, json-ext, mapper, markdown, testkit, util, webkit.

Some time soon I'll be ready to try 3.0 too.

Thank you,

Donald

Code: http://github.com/lift

---

Family photographs are a critical legacy for
ourselves and our descendants. Protect that
legacy with a digital backup and recovery plan.

Peter Petersson

未讀,
2016年4月2日 凌晨3:53:202016/4/2
收件者:lif...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Ok so you are looking for the 2.11/Lift 2.6.2 jar files, they can also be found on sonatype.org but in the releases directory here
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/releases/net/liftweb/

best regards Peter Petersson

Donald McLean

未讀,