lift-json_2.11.8 not in repo

Colin Bester

Aug 30, 2017, 11:23:34 AM8/30/17
to Lift
In notes is says 3.0.0 build is for scala 2.11.8 but I noticed that lift-json_3.0.0 and lift-json_3.0.1 is built against scala 2.11.7.

As my project is buildt against scala 2.11.8 do I need to manually build lift-json_2.11 for scala 2.11.8 or will 2.11.7 suffice? I know scala binaries are not compatible.

Thanks!

Matt Farmer

Aug 30, 2017, 11:25:14 AM8/30/17
to Lift
Hi Cloin,

Since Scala 2.10, minor point releases of Scala are binary compatible. The build for 2.11.7 should work fine for you.

Code: http://github.com/lift

---

Matt Farmer

Aug 30, 2017, 11:25:42 AM8/30/17
to Lift
Ugh, sorry I typo'd your name there. I'm not having a good day when it comes to typing and it's always in mediums I can't easily edit after the fact. >_>

Colin Bester

Aug 30, 2017, 11:32:34 AM8/30/17
to lif...@googlegroups.com
No sweat, fully understand!

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Lift" group.

Colin Bester

Aug 30, 2017, 11:32:51 AM8/30/17
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Excellent, good to know. Thanks!

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Lift" group.