Redis-backed extended sessions

B.M.

Dec 11, 2015, 5:38:21 PM12/11/15
to Lift
Hi

I searched around to see if anyone had created an ExtendedSession that persisted to Redis, but I couldn't find anything. So, I created a simple gist [0] based on ProtoExtendedSession in mapper [0]. I hope this helps anyone that's searching in the future.

B.M.

Dec 11, 2015, 5:45:47 PM12/11/15
to Lift
Sorry for double-posting. I would appreciate criticism of the code.

Diego Medina

Dec 17, 2015, 10:28:08 AM12/17/15
to Lift
Thanks for sharing this!
After a quick glance, nothing wrong stands out.

Diego

Code: http://github.com/lift

---

Diego Medina