Fwd: Linkshare

Jorge Ortiz

Mar 23, 2008, 8:30:49 PM3/23/08
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Zubin is having some trouble creating an archetype from the 0.3.0 release.

Anyone know what the problem might be?

--j

Mar 24, 2008, 4:35:13 AM3/24/08
to lif...@googlegroups.com
due to change in archetype plugin, try (and update the blog)

mvn org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin:1.0-alpha-7:create -U \

-DarchetypeGroupId=net.liftweb \
-DarchetypeArtifactId=lift-archetype-blank \
-DarchetypeVersion=0.3.0 \
-DremoteRepositories=http://scala-tools.org/repo-releases \
-DgroupId=com.test -DartifactId=linkshare

/davidB

Zubin Wadia

Mar 24, 2008, 5:51:11 PM3/24/08
to liftweb