[ANN] Lift 3.3.0-M3

Matt Farmer

Jun 2, 2018, 10:21:38 AM6/2/18
to Lift
Hello everyone,

I'm happy to announce that Lift 3.3.0-M3 has been officially released!

This milestone includes one small bug fix for NullPointerExceptions in Loc. You can read more about it in the release notes:

As of today we're about two weeks out from the first release candidate for Lift 3.3.0, which is currently scheduled for June 15th. If that goes well, we'll have an eye toward declaring that build the final 3.3.0 build around the start of July.

Please take it out for a spin and give us feedback! And if you've got a feature that you've been itching to get into 3.3.0, you still have a few weeks!

Cheers,
Matt