Anyway to perform case class based extraction where Root object as a List

kay archer

Oct 31, 2017, 5:59:46 AM10/31/17
to Lift
As described here, I would like to produce and parse json where the root object is a list http://liftweb.narkive.com/yZE4dCEG/lift-json-root-object-can-t-yet-be-list-or-map-needs-a-feature-from-scala-2-8

I can't find any concrete examples of how to do this via case class extractions.

Does anyone know a way?

Thanks!

Matt Farmer

Oct 31, 2017, 8:51:16 AM10/31/17
to Lift
Hi Kay,

I’m pretty sure that...

myJValue.extract[List[String]]

... should work. At least I *feel* like I’ve done that before and it worked fine.

If that’s not working for you, I have other questions. Specifically, what version of Lift are you using?

Thanks!
Code: http://github.com/lift

---