Crudible - managing entities with ease (request for comments)

Heiner Reinhardt

Dec 19, 2017, 1:30:48 PM12/19/17
to Lift
Hi lift community,

I would like to point to our project crudible (http://crudible.org/).

We were looking for a good approach to manage entities (i.e. scala classes with variables/properties) and thus developed crudible.

Now we are interested in your feedback.

I recommend to have a look at the example project on github. (https://github.com/rehei/crudible/tree/master/crudible-lift-example)

Antonio Salazar Cardozo

Dec 20, 2017, 4:25:44 PM12/20/17
to Lift
Wow, coolio! It's the holidays so not sure when I'm going to have time to look at this in
detail, but it looks really cool at a glance!
Thanks,
Antonio

Heiner Reinhardt

Aug 18, 2018, 3:13:06 AM8/18/18
to Lift
Thank you for your feedback.

Did you already have a chance to get a deeper insight into crudible? Do you have some more feedback?

Thank you
Heiner

Antonio Salazar Cardozo

Aug 29, 2018, 6:35:37 PM8/29/18
to Lift
Hey Heiner,
Unfortunately I didn't end up with much spare time… I've tried clicking through the project
you linked but had some trouble figuring out where the most interesting pieces were. A README
that pointed to the files where Crudible is doing its magic would be seriously cool if you
find the time to throw one in there!
Thanks,
Antonio