No support for http "PATCH" method

Riccardo Sirigu

Jun 25, 2017, 7:19:43 AM6/25/17
to Lift
Hi everyone,

I'm building a rest backend for https://www.todobackend.com/.

I almost finished but I just realized that Lift doesn't have support for the "PATCH" method, required by the API specifications here.

Can I open an issue and submit my first pull request with the implementation of the "PATCH" method?

Thank you
Riccardo

Antonio Salazar Cardozo

Jun 25, 2017, 2:32:20 PM6/25/17
to Lift
Sounds great! Do note that you should be able to implement `Patch` straightforwardly
yourself even without Lift's support, so you can bridge until a Lift release folds your
contribution in. RestHelper uses pattern matching directly, so you're not restricted to\
only what it provides.

Look forward to the contribution!
Thanks,
Antonio

Riccardo Sirigu

Jun 26, 2017, 3:35:41 AM6/26/17
to Lift
Yes, I think I can inspect req.request.method.