Updates for the new sbt

Matt Farmer

Jun 13, 2015, 12:02:19 PM6/13/15
to Lift
Hey folks,

So, SBT changed their download URLS pretty significantly. This means that the liftsh tool has been broken for awhile. I, personally, don’t use it. But TravisCI does to run our builds and I gather we have a few people in the community who like it. I invested some time this morning in getting it working again.

I don’t have a Windows box so I didn’t have a means to test the corresponding liftsh.cmd file. I’m honestly not a fan of maintaining two different shell scripts for two divergent environments. I’d honestly love to scrap the batch file altogether. But I’m a *nix elitist and have no guilt over that. ;) On a serious note though, the fact that we haven’t seen people complaining about this suggests that maybe we should do away with these?

Anyway, if someone with quick access to a Windows box can update the batch file to mirror my changes to the liftsh batch script quickly I’ll roll in the changes at the same time. Otherwise, the regular bash script will start working again and the batch file will continue to be broken for awhile.

Cheers,

Matt Farmer Blog | Twitter

Matt Farmer

Jun 13, 2015, 12:06:11 PM6/13/15