Re: [ANN] lift 0.1.0

David Pollak

Feb 28, 2007, 12:26:00 PM2/28/07
to Scala list, lif...@googlegroups.com
Jeffrey,

There's a lift related wiki at:

All support is done through lif...@googlegroups.com

Thanks,

David

On Feb 24, 2007, at 11:14 AM, Jeffery Zhang wrote:

Is there a wiki for liftweb? I think it would be helpful if people can post tutorial/faq information on setting up and building liftweb applications. I'm not very familiar with the Java toolchain since I haven't touched Java in a while. But I can post stuff to help out other people in my situation to help them get up and running faster.

-jeffery

--
David Pollak

David Pollak

Feb 28, 2007, 12:48:02 PM2/28/07
to Scala list, lif...@googlegroups.com
Daniel,

Thank you for pointing this out!

I guess I'll have to build a wiki using /lift/ and use that!

Thanks,

David

On Feb 28, 2007, at 9:43 AM, Daniel Bünzli wrote:

> Le 28 févr. 07 à 18:26, David Pollak a écrit :

>> Jeffrey,
>>
>> There's a lift related wiki at:
>> http://code.google.com/p/liftweb/wiki/Home
>

> Note that this is not a wiki in the traditional sense, only project
> members can edit the wiki (you may need to sign out to realise that).
>
> Daniel

David Pollak

Feb 28, 2015, 8:52:53 PM2/28/15
to lif...@googlegroups.com, sc...@listes.epfl.ch, d...@athena.com
It was 8 years ago today that I released Lift 0.1.0.

A lot has happened in the last 8 years... a lot of very very excellent things.

I gave a presentation about 8 years of Lift recently: https://skillsmatter.com/skillscasts/5856-nearly-8-years-of-lift

But I'd like to share some of the excellent things about Lift:

- The community... the Lift community is the most amazingly warm, helpful, and high performance communities I've ever seen
- The committers... the Lift committers made it so that Lift no longer needed a BDFL and helped with an excellent transition
- The code... the Lift codebase is rock solid, growing, and just damn good
- The process... the Lift release process, both technical and human, is an excellent straddling of predictable, lightweight, and results in excellent code

So, please join me in giving thanks to all the current and former Lift community members for making Lift so awesome.

Rock on!

David

Andreas Joseph Krogh

Mar 1, 2015, 5:48:00 AM3/1/15
to lif...@googlegroups.com
På søndag 01. mars 2015 kl. 02:52:52, skrev David Pollak <feeder.of...@gmail.com>:
[...]

Thanks all, and kudos to DPP for his hard work making all this possible!

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh
CTO / Partner - Visena AS

Torsten Uhlmann

Mar 1, 2015, 7:51:56 AM3/1/15
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Indeed, its an honor to be part of this amazing community!

Code: http://github.com/lift

---

AGYNAMIX(R). Passionate Software.
Inh. Torsten Uhlmann | Buchenweg 5 | 09380 Thalheim
Phone:     +49 3721 273445
Fax:         +49 3721 273446
Mobile:     +49 151 12412427
Web:        http://www.agynamix.de

uthang

Mar 1, 2015, 8:15:33 AM3/1/15
to lif...@googlegroups.com, sc...@listes.epfl.ch, d...@athena.com
Thank you, DPP and Lift community.
All questions answered super fast!!!

Arek Burdach

Mar 1, 2015, 8:39:07 AM3/1/15
to lif...@googlegroups.com, sc...@listes.epfl.ch, d...@athena.com
Thanks all for contribution. Thanks @dpp for giving a life for a great project and nice talk.

Arek

Antonio Salazar Cardozo

Mar 2, 2015, 1:28:43 PM3/2/15
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Awesome 🎉 And to many more years!
Thanks,
Antonio

Diego Medina

Mar 3, 2015, 8:28:01 AM3/3/15
to Lift
Happy anniversary! and thanks to everyone who makes Lift so awesome.

Diego

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 1:28 PM, Antonio Salazar Cardozo <savedf...@gmail.com> wrote:
Awesome 🎉 And to many more years!

Code: http://github.com/lift