Loopring trading-platform looking for preferable scala-based, database solution. funding available

koveen

Feb 19, 2018, 8:50:43 AM2/19/18
to Lift
Maybe somebody's got some time?

Call for Projects

1. Event-Sourcing Based Relay Implementation
Our current relay implementation persists orders and some other data to hard disks (using database such as MySql). We would like to try a different architecture based on event-sourcing frameworks such as Akka Persistence. Event-sourcing builds in-memory states from event logs and thus may achieve a much higher throughput. With the help of Event-sourcing Views, caching and read-write separation will also be easier.

We prefer golang, Scala, and Java for this alternative implementation.

https://medium.com/loopring-protocol/a-brief-introduction-to-the-loopring-ecosystem-advancement-fund-2184c024b7df

Good luck

Ko

Franz Bettag

Feb 19, 2018, 5:10:18 PM2/19/18
to Lift
Hi koveen,

i'm a (non-active) liftweb committer who switched to golang. We might find some overlap here.

I'd be interested for sure as i do trading related projects in golang.

best regards

Franz