Is anyone seeing problems with Lift sites and Chromium

David Pollak

Mar 3, 2015, 4:21:18 AM3/3/15
to liftweb
Folks,

This morning, Chromium stopped working with https://telegr.am

For some reason, Chromium is sending malformed Comet GET requests and Ajax POST requests. The requests make it through to the Jetty instance on the Telegram server, but get 404ed.

If nobody else is seeing this, I'll dig into Telegram to see what I did that was wacky. If others are seeing Lift Ajax/Comet failures with Chrome or Chromium, then let's figure out what changed in the browser.

Thanks,

David

Torsten Uhlmann

Mar 3, 2015, 5:02:10 AM3/3/15
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Hey David,

I tested a few Lift sites with Chrome and Chromium (Ubuntu 14.04 with latest stable) and couldn't see any problems.

Also, when checking https://fmpwizard.telegr.am/ that seems to work well.

Torsten.

Code: http://github.com/lift

---

AGYNAMIX(R). Passionate Software.
Inh. Torsten Uhlmann | Buchenweg 5 | 09380 Thalheim
Phone:     +49 3721 273445
Fax:         +49 3721 273446
Mobile:     +49 151 12412427
Web:        http://www.agynamix.de

David Pollak

Mar 3, 2015, 8:38:05 AM3/3/15
to liftweb
Thanks Torsten!

ti com

Mar 11, 2015, 9:02:47 PM3/11/15
to liftweb
is it possible that something in the browser is corrupted, i.e. did you try on a clean chrome install ? idk if that makes any sense