Are job listings allowed?

Jamie Swain

Apr 20, 2015, 3:06:16 PM4/20/15
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I didn't see any mention of whether job listings are allowed or not in the forum rules.

I'm a Developer and Manager currently trying to hire a new team at my company that would involve Scala + Solr work.  I'm a huge fan of Lift and would like to try it out internally here too.  We are prepared to offer a very competitive salary, but we've had a challenge finding the right recruiter to bring us quality candidates.  I'd love to find an excellent software engineer from this community.

Would it be ok to post the listing here?

Thanks!

Jamie Swain
@jpswain

Antonio Salazar Cardozo

Apr 20, 2015, 4:51:04 PM4/20/15
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Absolutely!
Antonio

Tyler Weir

Apr 21, 2015, 10:18:25 AM4/21/15
to lif...@googlegroups.com
For sure! And thank you for asking first. :)

Jamie Swain

Apr 23, 2015, 5:18:45 PM4/23/15
to lif...@googlegroups.com
Scala/Lift/Search Position at NordstromRack/HauteLook in Downtown LA

Here's the job description.

Right now we have a strong pref for LA-based candidates, but there will probably be some flexibility about working from home.  Salary will be very competitive, looking for excellent developers.

Any questions, just ask!

Thanks!

Jamie