Trac server

Jon Keating

Apr 5, 2011, 7:40:08 PM4/5/11
to Licq Development
Hey guys,

I have kept the Trac server in a read-only state for awhile, is it
ready to be taken offline yet?

Jon

Erik Johansson

Apr 7, 2011, 3:07:07 PM4/7/11
to licq...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 01:40, Jon Keating <j...@licq.org> wrote:
> I have kept the Trac server in a read-only state for awhile, is it
> ready to be taken offline yet?

It's ok by me. But could you put a dump of the database somewhere? I
would like to download it and keep it if for reference.

// Erik

--
Erik Johansson
Home Page: http://ejohansson.se/

Anders Olofsson

Apr 17, 2011, 5:09:07 AM4/17/11
to licq...@googlegroups.com
On 2011-04-07 21:07, Erik Johansson wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 01:40, Jon Keating<j...@licq.org> wrote:
>> I have kept the Trac server in a read-only state for awhile, is it
>> ready to be taken offline yet?
>
> It's ok by me. But could you put a dump of the database somewhere? I
> would like to download it and keep it if for reference.
>
> // Erik

I might have missed a few details since I haven't been very active the
last months, but do we have a replacement bug handling somewhere or did
we just loose all our tickets? and what about the trac pages, is there a
dump somewhere so grab pages from if we want to move to the new page (I
was thinking of getting the coding style migrated).

Also, is there a guide somewhere to how the new web page works? e.g. is
there a way to test what I'm doing before I push my changes to github?

Btw, in which way was trac read-only? I had no problemes closing a
ticket last week in trac. And the user list had gotten a lot of spam
accounts that I could delete.

/Anders

Jon Keating

Apr 17, 2011, 7:34:35 AM4/17/11
to licq...@googlegroups.com

Everyone but admins had read-only permissions.

I will share the SQL backup when I get back home on Thursday night.

Jon

Erik Johansson

Apr 18, 2011, 3:04:22 PM4/18/11
to licq...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 11:09, Anders Olofsson <fl...@licq.org> wrote:
> I might have missed a few details since I haven't been very active the last
> months, but do we have a replacement bug handling somewhere or did we just
> loose all our tickets?

I assume we'll use the issue system on github:
https://github.com/licq-im/licq/issues

Regarding importing all the old bugs, perhaps we can manually add
those that have at least some hope of getting fixed?

> Also, is there a guide somewhere to how the new web page works? e.g. is
> there a way to test what I'm doing before I push my changes to github?

Yes there is. See http://pages.github.com/ and
https://github.com/mojombo/jekyll/wiki/usage for instructions.

Jon Keating

May 2, 2011, 8:30:36 PM5/2/11
to licq...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the delay, here is the Trac SQL dump:

https://licq-backup.s3.amazonaws.com/trac.sql.bz2

Jon