any way to change text color?

brwiz

Dec 9, 2012, 9:33:00 PM12/9/12
to libzo...@googlegroups.com
i added a white rectangle that covers the entire game area, which is my white background. i wanna display some black text over it, but i'm not seeing any option for text color! if anyone could tell me how, that'd be great!
i just got zoetrope today, so i'm not 100% on everything yet, so if you could ease up on a newbie that would be much appreciated!

Berzee

Dec 9, 2012, 10:14:58 PM12/9/12
to libzo...@googlegroups.com
That one took me a while, too. Turns out it's the "tint" property! From the API:

tint

This tints the sprite a color onscreen.  This goes in RGB order; each number affects how that particular channel is drawn. e.g. to draw the sprite in red only, set tint to { 1, 0, 0 }.

So if you want color to be, say (150,250,100)
you can do tint = { 150/255, 250/255, 100/255 }
(since the tint goes between 0 and 1 instead of 0 and 255)

brwiz

Dec 9, 2012, 10:39:47 PM12/9/12
to libzo...@googlegroups.com
nice! thanks a lot!