LibTommath in CUDA

Ardhy Yudha

Feb 22, 2016, 2:24:41 PM2/22/16
to LibTom Projects
Hi All,
Since I'm doing my undergraduate thesis about AKS Primality Test run on CUDA i need Multiprecision integer and Polynomial library in cuda, can you show me how to use libtommath and libtompoly in CUDA?
I'm using VS 2013, and Cuda Toolkit 6.5
Thankyou :)

Christoph Zurnieden

Feb 23, 2016, 3:12:26 PM2/23/16
to LibTom Projects

Hi,

Since I'm doing my undergraduate thesis about AKS Primality Test run on CUDA i need Multiprecision integer and Polynomial library in cuda, can you show me how to use libtommath and libtompoly in CUDA?

  Libtommath and Libtompolyare are both linear, you would need to put CUDA into them before you can put them into CUDA.

You don't need much of the big integer functions for AKS, I don't even think it would make much sense to optimize there because the numbers in AKS are small.
The polynomials on the other side, and the GCDs...

Interesting idea, nevertheless, are you willing (and able) to tell us more about it?

Christoph Zurnieden