Typo on the home page

copyri...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2017, 10:02:51 PM8/19/17
to LibTom Projects
Hello There!

I'm here to report a typo on the home page, the page writes "Welcome to the LibTom Projects home here at libtom.org. LibTom Projects are open source libraries written in portable C under WTFPL.", where the domain is actually libtom.net.

Regards,
and have a good day.

Steffen Jaeckel

Aug 24, 2017, 8:44:25 AM8/24/17
to lib...@googlegroups.com, copyri...@gmail.com
Thx, fixed

On 08/20/2017 04:02 AM, copyri...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello There!
>
> I'm here to report a typo on the home page, the page writes "Welcome to
> the LibTom Projects home here at libtom.org. LibTom Projects are open
> source libraries written in portable C under WTFPL
> <http://sam.zoy.org/wtfpl/>.", where the domain is actually libtom.net.
>
> Regards,
> and have a good day.
>
> --
> *** Please reply-to-all at all times ***
> *** (do not pretend to know who is subscribed and who is not) ***
> *** Please avoid top-posting. ***
> ---

Steffen Jaeckel - s_ja...@gmx.de
GnuPG fingerprint: C438 6A23 7ED4 3A47 5541 B942 7B2C D0DD 4BCF F59B
My OTR key has changed on 30. Sept. 2015!
jabber: jae...@jabber.ccc.de F052DE29 4FA9A02D 44A794E5 AE5AC0FB C5865C64