How can I use libtomcrypt with contiki

umit.g...@student.uhasselt.be

May 22, 2015, 4:09:22 PM5/22/15
to lib...@googlegroups.com
Dear,

I wrote my program with libtomcrypt for my measurements. Now I would like to build and install libtomcrypt in contiki and use hardware platform zolertia z1 or Cooja to run my experiments. I am relatively new with contiki. I am looking for the basic steps to achieve libtomcrypt installation on contiki and use it with z1 or Cooja.

Does anyone know how I should build the library and how must be my makefile? I find no explanation on the Internet. It's very important for my thesis.

Please, accept in advance my thanks for yours precious help.

Kind regards,
Ümit Gültekin.