PKCS7

anfiel...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 2:26:56 AM2/12/18
to LibTom Projects
Hello.I'm from Azerbaijan.Firstly thank you very much for this wonderful libraries.
Have you any plan for add support PKCS7?

Steffen Jaeckel

Feb 12, 2018, 5:54:58 AM2/12/18
to lib...@googlegroups.com, anfiel...@gmail.com, Karel Miko
Hi,

as we're providing libraries that consist mostly of cryptographic
primitives there's no plan to implement PKCS#7.

@karel: please correct me if I'm wrong!

... as soon as PR#343 (and optionally PR#309) are merged we should have
all the building blocks so that you can implement PKCS#7 based on our
libraries.

Cheers,
Steffen
> --
> *** Please reply-to-all at all times ***
> *** (do not pretend to know who is subscribed and who is not) ***
> *** Please avoid top-posting. ***
> ---

Steffen Jaeckel - s_ja...@gmx.de
GnuPG fingerprint: C438 6A23 7ED4 3A47 5541 B942 7B2C D0DD 4BCF F59B
My OTR key has changed on 30. Sept. 2015!
jabber: jae...@jabber.ccc.de F052DE29 4FA9A02D 44A794E5 AE5AC0FB C5865C64

anfiel...@gmail.com

Feb 12, 2018, 6:06:15 AM2/12/18
to LibTom Projects