tomsfastmath and msvc

ronwa...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2014, 1:51:57 PM9/30/14
to lib...@googlegroups.com
I've been a happy user of TFM, under various gcc's.

But I now have a big problem, which is that the 64-bit windows (mingw64) version of gcc generates *wrong code* for Win64 (in general, nothing specific to TFM) leading to crashing problems whose only common denominator is that they are all due to an improperly aligned stack.

Anyway.

Because of this, I am now having to use MSVC to compile my project for Win64, and just now found out that TFM doesn't compile with MSVC.  Ouch!

I need the bignum support in my project (and also am using it for LTC).  Do you have any suggestions how I might nevertheless get TFM to compile on MSVC?

Thanks,
Ron