Releases ...

Tom St Denis

Feb 2, 2016, 6:11:04 PM2/2/16
to LibTom Projects
Hi All,

I'm trying to get back into helping out with the projects (that I started... hehehe) but finding free time hard to find.  When I started the project I was a 19 year old kid with all the time in the world.  I'm now a 34 year old family man with a 3 year old running around.

I'd like to get LTM 0.43 and TFM out the door soon.  I ambitiously tried to get LTM out a month or two ago but found computer time hard to get.  I'd like to take another stab at it in the next week or two.

Can't promise anything but it'd be nice to see many of the cleanups/etc make it out the door.

Tom

Ron Aaron

Feb 3, 2016, 12:46:50 AM2/3/16
to LibTom Projects
Excellent!  Will the API be compatible with the older release?