AES[Rindael] Question

Atton Mathews

Feb 18, 2015, 6:37:41 AM2/18/15
to lib...@googlegroups.com

Hello there I am not sure what your name is or who you are, but I however know you more likely understand programing better than I do. The same things also apply to cryptography as I am a noob. Since you guys understand this stuff little bit better than I do or at least I assume. So I have a  question assuming that it is by any means simple. I do however understand that it is important to provide some information before asking questions when it comes to low level programing.

I am using the Microsoft C/C++ Optimizing Compiler or VS2012 x64 Cross Tools Command Prompt, I also use code blocks and in turn GCC. I have been trying to find out how to make AES work to encrypt strings and decrypt strings.

https://github.com/seonggwang/miniature-AES

I’ve been trying to make the above encrypt stuff but it seems to generate a few brick walls.

My question is really simple how can I take data and a key in the form of a string and encrypt and decrypt them, in AES with one of the two compilers I use.