Re: Sleipnir binary

Curtis Huttenhower

Aug 3, 2015, 5:10:26 PM8/3/15
to Manikandan Tirumani Sundararajan, libsl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Manikandan - thanks for getting in touch; I don't have access to Sleipnir binaries myself any more, but I've CCed in the Sleipnir support list, who might be able to help out?

Thanks a bunch -
Curtis

On Sun, Aug 2, 2015 at 6:23 PM, Manikandan Tirumani Sundararajan <mtir...@buffalo.edu> wrote:

Hi.

My name is Manikandan and I'm a student at the University at Buffalo.
I need Sleipnir for one of my research project. I've successfully managed to install it on Linux but my professor wants me to install in Windows.
I tried using cygwin but the make always fails on BNConverter due to a segmentation fault. I've tried adding the Ldflags and Cxxflags but it doesn't work.
I'm wondering if you can send me the binaries for Sleipnir. It would help me a lot.

Yours sincerely,
Manikandan Sundararajan