Shared.zip Torrent Seeders

Robert Spencer

Aug 26, 2016, 2:57:15 PM8/26/16
to LibraryBox
Hi,

Is it possible that someone could seed the shared.zip file please? Being trying for days without success to download it.

Also how much interest is there in an alternate download option for it?

If there is and I can get a copy of the zip file I'll see what I can organise.

Jason Griffey

Aug 26, 2016, 3:00:34 PM8/26/16
to LibraryBox

I should be seeding, although I am only one...but I'm on a seedbox with really good speeds.

Let me check and see if anything is wrong with it.

Jason

Jason Griffey

Aug 26, 2016, 3:09:46 PM8/26/16
to LibraryBox

It looks like maybe the trackers list was out of date. I added the current tracker list from https://thomas.vanhoutte.be/miniblog/torrent-tracker-2016/ and made sure I was listed as a super-seeder.

LMK if that helps!

Jason

Robert Spencer

Aug 26, 2016, 3:32:34 PM8/26/16
to LibraryBox
Thank you.

Ktorrent isn't doing anything even with the tracker mentioned in another post.

My wife's using uTorrent and that seems to be slowly making some progress, so here's to hoping. Will let you know if it completes.

Thanks again.

Matthias Strubel

Aug 26, 2016, 7:26:42 PM8/26/16
to libra...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am wondering about that. I'm seeding that file with my root server 24/7 and regularly checked in the past that it works.
I recognized that sometimes the issue is client related- especially when it is DHT only.

The tracker.piratebox.cc should work because we distribute our RaspberryPi images like this too.

Let me know if you can finish the file.

Regards Matthias

Robert Spencer

Aug 27, 2016, 11:59:00 AM8/27/16
to LibraryBox
Hi,

I managed to download it, thank you.

Weird issue with Ktorrent not wanting to work with it. Any way, one of those mysteries.

Was going to see if I could write a Jigdo file as an alternate download option, but having second thoughts. Will see what script I can come up with, although that will also be Linux dependant.

Thought of a script when I saw the version of Calibre included (nice idea). A script will make downloading the latest version easier.