Changing the names of the share folder headings?

rfs...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2016, 1:49:50 PM11/3/16
to LibraryBox
Is there an easy way to changing the share folder headings in LB?

Jason Griffey

Nov 3, 2016, 1:54:30 PM11/3/16
to LibraryBox

Sure! The website is in the /librarybox/content folder on the USB stick (always power off the LibraryBox BEFORE pulling the USB stick out). You can change the names that display on the web interface there by simply editing the pages in question, and if you want to change the names of the folders as well you can do so in /librarybox/shared.

The two have to match, obviously. It's just links pointing to the directories.

Jason Griffey
Creator & Director
The LibraryBox Project

On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 12:49 PM <rfs...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there an easy way to changing the share folder headings in LB?

Allan Lee

Nov 4, 2016, 1:16:37 PM11/4/16
to LibraryBox
Someone recommended to me PSPad for editing the LibraryBox html text and I like it much better than using Notepad.