how do I run CodeIgniter OR Angular 2 in library box

MAC Mold

May 18, 2017, 1:24:06 AM5/18/17
to LibraryBox
hi,

I have been trying to create a web application which is to be used in closed network - for library box is perfect but I am unable to run any PHP Script or Angular files in library box
Although I know and have php files being used by library box but when I tried <?php echo php_info() ?> in a test file - it didnt gave any output on the page test.php and also when I replaced default files with angular 2 dist folder files ... I got errors in JS console - saying the unexpected token < at "name".js file.

As per my knowledge library box is using Httpd server application in a linux environment, right ?

So please help me figure out how can I execute php scripts or angular 2 in library box

Matthias Strubel

May 18, 2017, 1:37:33 AM5/18/17
to libra...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I think the php info file is wrong. it should be

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

http://php.net/manual/de/function.phpinfo.php

Do I understand correctly, that Angular2 is a nodejs based framework?
If it is not nodejs based, please point me to a valid example project I can test on.

If it is nodejs based, the answer is: no nodejs support on this OpenWrt version together with LibraryBox.

Anyhow, I am installing now an vanilla LibraryBox 2.1 for testing.

best regards Matthias

Matthias Strubel

May 18, 2017, 1:45:30 AM5/18/17
to libra...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I just created a file "test.php" inside the "content" folder and which contains:

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

This works as expected. The commands from your opening email did return a proper error message.

Best regards
Matthias

MAC Mold

May 18, 2017, 1:49:34 AM5/18/17
to libra...@googlegroups.com
hi Matthias,

ok I will retest the php point soon .... and angular is frontend framework only ... it will run on any web server, just the condition is that it should load the index.html and its menitoned js files ... rest all will be done by the index.html

and since php test worked, I hope codeigniter framework will also work in it using a sqlite database.

Regards

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "LibraryBox" group.

Matthias Strubel

May 18, 2017, 1:55:52 AM5/18/17
to libra...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
okey..

Remember, that LibraryBox is running  PHP 5.4 only
and you might need additional php modules to run your software.

In case of errors, it is worth to checkout:

/opt/piratebox/tmp/error.log
/opt/piratebox/tmp/break.log

best regards Matthias