LibraryBox on Raspberry Pi 3 Todo

Robert Spencer

Aug 27, 2016, 12:05:25 PM8/27/16
to LibraryBox
Hi,

Please excuse me if it's listed somewhere else, I'm still trying to find my way around.

I'm very keen to get LibraryBox on a Raspberry 3. Is there a todo or outstanding job list I can look at?

I'd like to see if I can find something I can contribute towards that goal.

Pepakura EU

Sep 27, 2016, 9:34:48 AM9/27/16
to LibraryBox
No Raspberry Support for librarybox. I think they abandoned this.

Jason Griffey

Sep 27, 2016, 9:42:14 AM9/27/16
to LibraryBox

Not abandon! Just have other things pressing.

With the latest Piratebox release, I'd love to revitalize the Pi port of LibraryBox. We have an iOS app ready to take advantage of BTLE if we can get it up and running.

Jason

Matthias Strubel

Sep 27, 2016, 9:47:27 AM9/27/16
to libra...@googlegroups.com
I think you can call it "feature on hold".
RPi is still a "want to have" plattform, but it is not quite clear:

 -  how many of the OpenWrt features should be ported.
 - What should be the limited function (what is really needed)
 - [ ... ]

The problem is, that we can not reuse the config text file stuff we used on OpenWrt.

Beside of that, I'm pretty low on free time, that I can spent to make this working properly.  (On PirateBox we had a contributor which overworked the RPi stuff completely).

best regards Matthias