USB3.0 WILL NOT WORK

Ricardo Peredero

Dec 2, 2014, 2:18:12 PM12/2/14
to libra...@googlegroups.com
Flashed my unit using a 2.0 usb worked perfectly copied all the files to a 3.0 usb and it wont work. Any ideas?

Matthias Strubel

Dec 2, 2014, 2:25:34 PM12/2/14
to libra...@googlegroups.com
is you usb3.0 fat32 formatted?
Are you sure it is partitioned (and not directly formatted... would result into /dev/sda instead of /dev/sda1 )

regards Matthias

Flashed my unit using a 2.0 usb worked perfectly copied all the files to a 3.0 usb and it wont work. Any ideas?

Ricardo Peredero

Dec 2, 2014, 2:31:15 PM12/2/14
to libra...@googlegroups.com
when i get home ill make sure, but its the same process im doing on multiple other drives and works. ill let you know