New devices for 2.1 release of LibraryBox

Matthias Strubel

Nov 21, 2014, 4:12:12 PM11/21/14
to libra...@googlegroups.com
Hey LibraryBox-lovers,

Thanks to FriedZombe, who "copied" the needed source back to AttitudeAdjustment, I think I can announce new devices for LibraryBox version 2.1

These are:

TP-Link TL-WR1043ND  v2.0 and higher
GL-CONNECT GL-iNet

regards
Matthias

Jeff Farrell

Jan 2, 2015, 10:41:21 PM1/2/15
to libra...@googlegroups.com
I have not found any mention of 2.1 in a while, is that version still going to be released?

Jason Griffey

Jan 2, 2015, 11:28:43 PM1/2/15
to libra...@googlegroups.com

It is! We are working on the last bits of it now...a few configuration files, some hooks for easier updates moving forward. I hate that it's been delayed, but I would rather get it right than fast.

I do need to get a general "here's what's in 2.1 and why" post up ASAP.

Jason

joltdude

Mar 25, 2015, 12:18:29 PM3/25/15
to libra...@googlegroups.com
Tempted to go with the GL-Connect box .. Seen the TP-Link boxes... Any opinions?

Matthias Strubel

Mar 25, 2015, 12:19:10 PM3/25/15
to libra...@googlegroups.com
GL-iNet devices are included in the build chain.
best regards Matthias