MR3020 V3 release ?

David

Dec 20, 2017, 10:44:56 AM12/20/17
to LibraryBox
Hello all,

Is there any LibraryBox release for the new MR3020 V3 please ?

Best regards,
David

David

Dec 20, 2017, 10:49:45 AM12/20/17
to LibraryBox
Error.png
TP LINK ADMIN.png

Jason Griffey

Dec 20, 2017, 12:21:56 PM12/20/17
to libra...@googlegroups.com

This is the first I've seen of the MR3020 v3....there was the MR3020U just a few months ago.

Matthias, have you seen this one?

Matthias Strubel

Dec 20, 2017, 12:24:58 PM12/20/17
to libra...@googlegroups.com

David Rofas

Dec 20, 2017, 12:46:06 PM12/20/17
to libra...@googlegroups.com
No, it isn't MR3020(UN) saw in september (witch was also a V1.9 MR3020), it's the V3 version with another base firmware :

Matthias Strubel

Dec 20, 2017, 12:56:21 PM12/20/17
to libra...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I just did some research on the TPLink website.. my summary:

- Germany: MR3020 looks more like discontinued
- USA MR3020 , looks like discontinued
- Australia: UN and v3 are available. It seems there are special models for areas which aren’t affected by the latest law changes !?

On 20. Dec 2017, at 18:46, David Rofas <david...@gmail.com> wrote:

No, it isn't MR3020(UN) saw in september (witch was also a V1.9 MR3020), it's the V3 version with another base firmware :

David Rofas

Matthias Strubel

Dec 20, 2017, 1:10:14 PM12/20/17
to libra...@googlegroups.com
True, on the French page it is listed with v3 as well.

David

Jan 8, 2018, 9:22:16 AM1/8/18
to LibraryBox
Hello,

I have 3020, 3020(UN) and 3020 V3, is there anything I can do to help ?