hello plz help me to make my router factory default.

105 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

mou

ungelesen,
22.10.2014, 10:38:3622.10.14
an libra...@googlegroups.com
Hi. this is a stupid thing... but I want you guys help me out.
First of all, as matter of fact.... I have no idea about library box, ssh, telnet so on..
I have a rourter, tp-mr13u chinese one. 3 days ago, I tried to get library box on my router(this is a just stupid attempt...), I put the usb memory stick on the 3g usb slot in my router. And I made it just as the introduction said here.  But I formatted it immediately. Since that time I don't know why but I can't access internet through my 3g, also I can't get into library box folder. I can't access internet setting like 192.168.1.1 to change something.

I want to reset my router as factory default and use it just as 3g router. i want remove the library box on my router.

please I know nothing about this. it's my mistake. help me out how to remove the library box and use router as a normal one.

Jason Griffey

ungelesen,
22.10.2014, 11:17:0822.10.14
an libra...@googlegroups.com
Going back to factory default isn't simple...when you convert a router to a LibraryBox or a PirateBox, you completely replace the firmware of the router. Yes, you can no longer use the router as a 3G access point...that's what changing the firmware does.

It is possible, but you need to be somewhat technically comfortable:

Instructions on doing so for the MR13U are here:

If those don't make sense to you, my best suggestion is to find someone to help locally...you just need to very carefully follow the directions.

Jason

mou

ungelesen,
23.10.2014, 01:23:0123.10.14
an libra...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Jason but... Im living in Burundi, tiny country in Africa. Besides no one is able to fix it around here..
so I want to learn it precisely step by step.
would you please help me?

 I checked url of introduction that you indicated, first of all I got stuck on this point bellow...

First you have to strip the .bin file of the bootloader. For this you use a tool called dd.

1. How do I strip the bin file of the boot loader? and where can I download the boot loader?

2. what is the "dd" tool? and what does mean that 'Cut first 0x20200'?

I really want to make it. thank you!!!
2014년 10월 22일 수요일 오후 5시 17분 8초 UTC+2, Jason Griffey 님의 말:
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten