Need help updating a MR3020 LibraryBox V2.0 to V2.1

John B

Apr 1, 2018, 4:51:27 PM4/1/18
to LibraryBox
Hi,

I have an old librarbyboxTP-LINK TP-MR3020.
It is V2.0

I have accidently lost files on the flash drive and while it starts up and I can connect to it via wifi, I can not upload or download files.

I have tried following the directions from the website to first update the firmware to V2.1 as outlined on...

...but have had trouble.

Part of the trouble is 'typing' commands - to me the directions need to be more 'specific' because I am not that computer smart.

For instance,

After connecting to the TP-Link and step #8, I am not sure what the 'firmware' I have down loaded is?

I would appreciate someone who would be willing to answer mutiple emails over days to get this correct - or if it is possible, pay someone to upgrade it for me, as long as its not too expensive.

Thanks.

John Burnet
email - mrd...@gmail.com

Matthias Strubel