Librarybox not working

keche...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2016, 6:11:25 AM10/29/16
to LibraryBox
Hello ,
          I recently built my librarybox ( tplink mr 3020 ) and in the cause  doing some  customisations  the prime 8gb usb thumb drive i was using got missing.So i acquired another thumb drive and copied the Librarybox install folder .However the box doesnot run any more although the wifi signal still emitting OPENWRT ( see pic 1) and all led,s are on except one ( see pic 2).Please help me out.

Auto Generated Inline Image 1
Auto Generated Inline Image 2

Matthias Strubel

Oct 29, 2016, 7:05:41 AM10/29/16
to libra...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
The last question on that page should help you:

Best regards Matthias

On 29 Oct 2016, at 12:11, keche...@gmail.com wrote:

Hello ,
          I recently built my librarybox ( tplink mr 3020 ) and in the cause  doing some  customisations  the prime 8gb usb thumb drive i was using got missing.So i acquired another thumb drive and copied the Librarybox install folder .However the box doesnot run any more although the wifi signal still emitting OPENWRT ( see pic 1) and all led,s are on except one ( see pic 2).Please help me out.
<Auto Generated Inline Image 1>

<Auto Generated Inline Image 2>

<Auto Generated Inline Image 1>
<Auto Generated Inline Image 2>

kecheng ashu

Oct 29, 2016, 8:13:39 AM10/29/16
to libra...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matthias ,
how do i go about with this on windows .Also wat
happens after? Is the tplinkmr3020 restored to factory or after the
openwrt failsafe i just need to copied over the librarybox install .

Thanks

On 10/29/16, 'Matthias Strubel' via LibraryBox
> Google Groups "LibraryBox" group.
> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/librarybox/H6cs6VuPWDg/unsubscribe.
> librarybox+...@googlegroups.com.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/librarybox/AFCF1BDE-2874-4E60-BA50-BCD0023BC8F2%40googlemail.com.

Matthias Strubel

Oct 30, 2016, 8:39:33 AM10/30/16
to libra...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

the failsafe brings the OpenWrt-firmware into a situation where you can do changes and modify the configuration, if the made  configuration broke the normal bootup.

You should choose the LibraryBox bin file for flashing...

ah btw: if you had LibraryBox 2.1 running before you made the issue with the USB stick, you can simply reflash the box without doing a failsafe:

* Power off your LibraryBox
* Take you USB stick to your computer
* Copy over the unfolded install folder to your USB stick (take care the folders are not dublicate)
* Create a folder called "auto_flash"
* Copy the corresponding image to your device into the auto_flash folder
* Savely remove the USB stick from your computer
* Put the USB stick to your LibraryBox
* Power your LibraryBox online

Then an auto-reflash is happening and you box should be fine, soon.

best regards
Matthias

>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/librarybox/76cda239-b281-4276-bbb1-345e7113d9bb%40googlegroups.com.
>> <Auto Generated Inline Image 1>
>> <Auto Generated Inline Image 2>

rfs...@gmail.com

Oct 30, 2016, 12:54:31 PM10/30/16
to LibraryBox
I am following this discussion with interest.
Please clarify what 'image' is put into the 'auto_flash' folder...is it the openwrt.bin file?
Thanx

>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/librarybox/76cda239-b281-4276-bbb1-345e7113d9bb%40googlegroups.com.
>> <Auto Generated Inline Image 1>
>> <Auto Generated Inline Image 2>

Matthias Strubel

Oct 30, 2016, 1:33:03 PM10/30/16
to libra...@googlegroups.com
Yes, the firmware .bin file

Matthias

kecheng ashu

Nov 6, 2016, 5:40:35 AM11/6/16
to LibraryBox
Hi Matthias,
Thanks very much my librarybox is up running.