Nothing comes up in browser

Matt Poyner

Apr 12, 2017, 5:06:13 PM4/12/17
to LibraryBox
So I successfully flashed a 3040 and I can connect to it through SSH, etc. (thanks for the help earlier on that).

However, nothing comes up when I try to connect to the index page in my browser. I wonder if I'm missing something in the expected folder structure.

Do you have a listing of what the folder structure should look like after installation is completed?

Matt Poyner

Apr 12, 2017, 5:18:02 PM4/12/17
to LibraryBox
ahhh, nevermind. I happened to have an https: url in my browser and was trying to refresh that to get redirected to the index page.

When i just type in anything.com it's fine

So, is there anyway to ensure that https link will also redirect?

Jason Griffey

Apr 12, 2017, 5:19:54 PM4/12/17
to libra...@googlegroups.com

Unfortunately, not really. We've tried a number of possible solutions and none work reliably. https just breaks offline sharing systems because of how browsers treat them.

It's why the instructions specify a URL to visit, although any non-https will work.

Jason

Matt Poyner

Apr 12, 2017, 5:24:09 PM4/12/17
to LibraryBox