Content is KING

Michael David

Dec 29, 2014, 7:04:12 AM12/29/14
to libra...@googlegroups.com
I've been working on library boxes for quite some time...really love pirate box.

I'm working on installations in local towns and refining the content.
I find that the Classics directory is not enough to capture young readers and the linked .zip file has some odd content.

Local libraries have two distinct groups I'm trying to reach.
1. Older folks who attend classes and other library events 2. poor kids

Is anyone working to create a larger repository containing videos and audio for libraries?
You'all just rolling your own?

I've gathered some movies here

Classical Music

I'd like to find movies, books and videos that are not only fictional but also have  some life skills....aggregating isn't easy....

T Gillett

Oct 6, 2015, 6:34:31 PM10/6/15
to LibraryBox
Hi David