Sync Contents Folder

Brad Wells

Apr 1, 2017, 6:11:25 PM4/1/17
to LibraryBox
What's the easiest way to synchronize both the Shared folder and the Contents folder?

Jason Griffey

Apr 2, 2017, 8:06:45 PM4/2/17
to LibraryBox

Synchronize to what? From where?

Jason

On Sat, Apr 1, 2017 at 5:11 PM Brad Wells <br...@wellsb.com> wrote:
What's the easiest way to synchronize both the Shared folder and the Contents folder?

Brad Wells

Apr 3, 2017, 3:49:35 AM4/3/17
to LibraryBox
To slaves from a master.. with mesh. The way the shared folder across multiple devices can be synced.

T Gillett

Apr 3, 2017, 9:06:40 PM4/3/17
to LibraryBox
Hi Brad

Perhaps a script using rsync would be worth a try. It is fast and tolerant of restarts etc.

Terry

Matthias Strubel

Apr 4, 2017, 2:47:23 AM4/4/17
to libra...@googlegroups.com
Does the shipped ftp sync not work for you?

Brad Wells

Apr 5, 2017, 9:19:41 AM4/5/17
to LibraryBox
Terry,
I'll look into this. I may also look into modifying the shipped ftp sync to include two directories.

Matthias,
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the shipped FTP sync only syncs the Shared directory

Jason Griffey

Apr 5, 2017, 9:51:34 AM4/5/17
to LibraryBox

That's correct, the current build uses a client/server model over IPv6 to sync just the Shared folder.

Jason