Shoutbox Ajax Error

Jesse Krembs

Jan 9, 2017, 7:20:04 PM1/9/17
to LibraryBox
I get this error on my Librarybox (MR3040) with the shoutbox module..anyone else seen it?
"Triggered ajaxError handler on shoutbox"
It appears when you try to post something in the chat function.

Jason Griffey

Jan 9, 2017, 7:31:32 PM1/9/17
to LibraryBox

I have not seen that one! Is this a newly built LibraryBox?

Jason

Matthias Strubel

Jan 10, 2017, 11:18:37 AM1/10/17
to libra...@googlegroups.com
can you use the browser's development tools and give us a copy of the js error messages?

Thank you,
best regards
Matthias