How easy would it be for a newb to create this Interface? For Visual Artists

Martin Shakeshaft

Mar 8, 2015, 5:51:37 AM3/8/15
to libra...@googlegroups.com

I am a photographer, and have recently released 30 historically important images with creative commons licenses. I would like these to be available for people to download at exhibitions, so I have been playing with PirateBox and LibraryBox. Matthias has given me help getting everything up and running, but I wondered how easy it would be to change the interface to look like this:

It would also be nice to have thumbnails of the images on the download page. What would be great is a way of altering the introduction, just by editing a text file. Does anybody have the expertise to help me? We could share it with other photographers!

Thanks

Martin

Bruno Horacio

May 27, 2015, 1:40:20 PM5/27/15