libmodbus stable version (3.0.6) on a Siemens IOT2020 system

Massimiliano Fago

Jul 27, 2017, 4:11:56 AM7/27/17
to libmodbus

Dear Sirs,

I'm actually using libmodbus stable version (3.0.6) on a Siemens IOT2020 system.

This system is a linux x86 based (debian) system. It run on Intel Quark x1020 (+Secure Boot), 1 GB RAM.

The data send was ok but after that program stop to run. I have looking in the libmodbus source code and I have found the problem in libmodbus.c receive_msg function on FD_SET(ctx->s, &rfds) line;. Without this line the program run correctly (I see the correct data on a remote host but I need to check the reply message).

I don't know if this is a bug. Can you help me to understand the problem?

Massimiliano