Fwd: Debian package creation for libmodbus-2.9.2 source code with rtai support

8 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Mrudula Chougule

no leída,
7 oct 2015, 12:03:37 p.m.7/10/15
para libm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am mrudula. We have libmodbus-2.9.2 library source code which has been ported for real time support with rtai patches.
I'm working on  debian package creation for libmodbus-2.9.2 version on Ubuntu 14.04 with rtai patch.
I'm able to build debian, but there are some warnings for libmodbus.so.4.0.0, which is using few functiona calls of rtai and it is not able find those function symbols.

I'm getting below warning messages at the end of build:
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol rt_spclose used by debian/libmodbus/usr/lib/libmodbus.so.4.0.0 found in none of the libraries
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol rt_spwrite_timed used by debian/libmodbus/usr/lib/libmodbus.so.4.0.0 found in none of the libraries
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol rt_spread_timed used by debian/libmodbus/usr/lib/libmodbus.so.4.0.0 found in none of the libraries
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol rt_spclear_rx used by debian/libmodbus/usr/lib/libmodbus.so.4.0.0 found in none of the libraries
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol rt_spopen used by debian/libmodbus/usr/lib/libmodbus.so.4.0.0 found in none of the libraries
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol rt_spclear_tx used by debian/libmodbus/usr/lib/libmodbus.so.4.0.0 found in none of the libraries

Could you please share your views or suggestions to resolve this issue.

Thank you in advance.
Appreciate in advance for giving your valuable views.

Thanks,
 Mrudula

Julien Blanc

no leída,
8 oct 2015, 3:45:22 a.m.8/10/15
para libm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Most probably, you did not link with rtai when compiling libmodbus. What does ldd libmodbus.so shows ?

AFAIK rtai is not packaged in debian, so you may need to provide an shlibs file for this one as well. Note that these warning are quite harmless (the only side effect is that a dependancy will not be automatically added).

Regards,

Julien
--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes "libmodbus".

Julien BLANC
Co-Fondateur
Responsable Informatique

NMC Company