Getting connection reset by peer when i send a command to change system time

nym_mat

Feb 6, 2018, 3:54:41 AM2/6/18
to libmodbus
Hi,

I am using libmodbus library for communication between my X86 system and Panel which has BeagleBone Soc.
I am sending queries from X86 machine to read or write a holding registers(which is fetched or stored in Database) on Panel.
When I try to read or write any setpoint in database, it works fine.
But when i try to write a command to  update system time(clock) value, i am getting this error of "connection reset by peer" at server and "Illegal data Address" at client.
Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong or missing out something.

Thanks in Advance.