How to integrate libmodbus with Microcontroller (CC2650 Launchpad)

Pavan Kumar

Nov 29, 2017, 5:50:46 AM11/29/17
to libmodbus
Hi

I am working  on project where I have to send sensor data from CC2650 Launchpad(MCU - Slave) to the modbus intern it should send to the PC which acts as Master running as simulator

I had installed "libmodbus" on my side and tested. here I have to use libmodbus code in Contiki code( because MCU uses contiki SW stack to read sensor data ) to send data from slave(cc2650) to master , here I am using max1348 modbus please anyone suggest me how to do it, how to link application layered libmodbus to my MCU.

thank you