Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Elanktronik

ungelesen,
06.07.2017, 03:53:1906.07.17
an libmodbus

Hi to all

       I'm trying to implement "Modbus-TCP to Modbus-RTU" bridge in my OpenWRT running device. I successfully compiled and ran the libmodbus on my device.

       Is there an example which implements "Modbus-TCP to Modbus-RTU" bridge ?

       I tested "unit-test-server". When I close the connection from the client side, the "unit-test-server" closes the port and I needed to run the "unit-test-server" everytime. I need a closeloop example. Do you have such kind of example ?

      Does libmodbus supports full modbus-tcp protocol ? I see on the "unit-test-server" example, it only supports 0x03. Do I need to write the rest of the command ?

Thank you in advance

Engin

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor