libmodbus OpenWRT SDK

Saulo Franco

Aug 10, 2016, 8:48:35 AM8/10/16
to libmodbus

Hello,

Please, help me to include modbus.h to compile in the OpenWRT.

Makefile
TARGET = generatormodbusdata
LIBS
= -lm -lmodbus

.PHONY: default all clean

default: $(TARGET)
all
: default

OBJECTS
= $(patsubst %.c, %.o, $(wildcard *.c))
HEADERS
= $(wildcard *.h)

%.o: %.c $(HEADERS)
        $
(CC) $(CFLAGS) -c $< -o $@

.PRECIOUS: $(TARGET) $(OBJECTS)

$
(TARGET): $(OBJECTS)
        $
(CC) $(LDFLAGS) $(OBJECTS) -Wall $(LIBS) -o $@

clean
:

-rm -f *.o

-rm -f $(TARGET)

Makefile Openwrt
include $(TOPDIR)/rules.mk

# Name and release number of this package
PKG_NAME
:=generatormodbusdata
PKG_VERSION
:=1.0.0
PKG_RELEASE
:=1

# This specifies the directory where we're going to build the program.
# The root build directory, $(BUILD_DIR), is by default the build_mipsel
# directory in your OpenWrt SDK directory
PKG_BUILD_DIR
:= $(BUILD_DIR)/$(PKG_NAME)

include $
(INCLUDE_DIR)/package.mk

# Specify package information for this program.
# The variables defined here should be self explanatory.
define
Package/generatormodbusdata
        SECTION
:=utils
        CATEGORY
:=Utilities
        TITLE
:=generatormodbusdata -- prints a snarky message
        DEPENDS
:=+libmodbus
endef

define
Package/generatormodbusdata/description

Get data of generator by modbus and send by mqtt
endef

# Specify what needs to be done to prepare for building the package.
# In our case, we need to copy the source files to the build directory.
# This is NOT the default.  The default uses the PKG_SOURCE_URL and the
# PKG_SOURCE which is not defined here to download the source from the web.
# In order to just build a simple program that we have just written, it is
# much easier to do it this way.
define
Build/Prepare
        mkdir
-p $(PKG_BUILD_DIR)
        $
(CP) ./src/* $(PKG_BUILD_DIR)/
endef

define Build/Configure
  $(call Build/Configure/Default,--with-linux-headers=$(LINUX_DIR))
endef

# We do not need to define Build/Configure or Build/Compile directives
# The defaults are appropriate for compiling a simple program such as this one

# Specify where and how to install the program. Since we only have one file,
# the helloworld executable, install it by copying it to the /bin directory on
# the router. The $(1) variable represents the root directory on the router running
# OpenWrt. The $(INSTALL_DIR) variable contains a command to prepare the install
# directory if it does not already exist.  Likewise $(INSTALL_BIN) contains the
# command to copy the binary file from its current location (in our case the build
# directory) to the install directory.
define Package/generatormodbusdata/install
        $(INSTALL_DIR) $(1)/bin
        $(INSTALL_BIN) $(PKG_BUILD_DIR)/generatormodbusdata $(1)/bin/
endef

# This line executes the necessary commands to compile our program.
# The above define directives specify all the information needed, but this
# line calls BuildPackage which in turn actually uses this information to
# build a package.
$(eval $(call BuildPackage,generatormodbusdata))