libmodbus cross compilation for qnx6.6.0 target

Dariusz Sączek

Feb 9, 2017, 3:30:15 PM2/9/17
to libmodbus

I have some problems with compile libmodbus for qnx6.6.0.

I installed qnx6.6.0 as a guest system in VMware workstation 12. (In future I want to migrate to beaglebone board)

Qnx6.6.0 operating system does not have any self-hosting abilities. Thus I use QNX Momentics IDE to cross compile binaries.

I am not able to compile in proper way libmodbus (version 3.0.4). I tried to do it in two ways:

-compile libmodbus in MinGW program(./configure && make), but in the result I got libmodbus.dll.

-compile in Ubuntu OS(./configure && make). In result I got libmodbus.so.5.0.5.

Both binaries are not possible to link into qnx project in Momentics IDE. I assume that the libmodbus compilation process, which I made is not correct. What should I put in arguments to script ./configure ? Is it possible to compile this dynamic library in Windows or Ubuntu system in order to ensure linking to QNX binary?