Tech Forum #2: The Best FLOSS Around @freeside Saturday, May 3, 2014 2:00 PM

theacpolis jackson

Apr 20, 2014, 5:29:22 PM4/20/14
to liberated-te...@googlegroups.com
  • Saturday, May 3, 2014

    2:00 PM

  • Freeside Atlanta

    675 Metropolitan Parkway Suite 6066, Atlanta, GA (map)

  • We aim to have these meetups twice a month to explore very specific computer hardware and freely licensed open source software topics.

    At the end of the presentation, we are experimenting with some hands-on challenges for hackers with the best kung fu. Winners get cheap but adorable prizes.

    Anyone who wants to learn more about the current topic is welcome.

    Anyone who has particular knowledge and would like to contribute as a presenter is invited to contact Rachel or Igor

    Check out our doc for more info on what we are presenting. Forum #2 will be added to the doc soon.

    p.s. Kindly donate a few bucks to Freeside when you come by, if you'd like to support what we do.

  • Come out and join the discussion!